The purchase price includes:
1. Vaccination for C,D &T at four weeks and a booster at six weeks of
2. Worming at eight weeks of age.
3. Freshly trimmed hooves.
4. Current sire and dam test results for CAE, CL, and Johne’s.
5. Documentation of date of birth and health records will be
6. Health certificate can be provided by our veterinarian at
the buyer’s expense.
7. Registration with MGR.
8. All posted prices are firm.
10. 10% discount for multiple purchases.
11. 10% discount to veterans, firefighters, and police with proof of status.
12. Only one discount may be applied per purchase.
13. Circle H Fainting Farm reserves the right to cancel or refuse a sale at any time.
14. Any and all payment processing fees are the responsibility of the buyer (Paypal, etc).
15. All sales are final once deposit is received.
A $100 deposit will be required to reserve a goat (with 10 days for a check to clear).
The remainder of the purchase price will be due upon pick up (cash only please).
Goats not picked up within 30 days of the scheduled pick-up date will revert back
to being property of Circle H Fainting Farms and no refund will be given on any money
paid unless other written arrangements have been made.
Buyers are expected to provide safe and comfortable transportation for their new goat(s).
This includes a carrier or crate large enough for the goat or a stock trailer/truck with cover.
If the carrier or crate is in the back of an open truck bed, buyer is expected to provide
protection from wind, rain, sun, cold, etc…
We reserve the right to refuse to sell or allow transportation of our goats with those that we
feel are not responsible for the safety of our animals. Single goats will only go to homes
with other goats, they are herd animals and do not do well alone.
Registration package for the Myotonic Goat Registry (MGR) and Transfer Memo. Your new goat will
be registered with MGR from Circle H Faining Farm. We feel it is important and ask you to please consider
transferring the registration to your farm to help preserve
the blood lines of this wonderful breed. Transferring the registration will be the buyer’s
responsibility, an application for joining the MGR will be provided, if not a current member.